Friday, August 12, 2011

Yesterday and sorry for today

But I'm going back to Diawa for lunch today. I know, I know, I know. This is no way to run a food blog. You can't concentrate on one restaurant over and over again. It just gets monotonous. Except that it doesn't. The food there has been just that good. DEEEELicious.

About yesterday's lunch: It was at Banana Blossom on Belle Chasse Hwy. Everything was good, but, as is always the case there, paying $4 for two pieces of bread and a dipping sauce is NOT overpriced. The naan bread there might be the single greatest bite of food in the world. That's right, in the WORLD.

One day, I'm going to go there with a pair of twenty dollar bills and order 10 of them. And you will all be very jealous of me.

Falcon ate something, but I didn't pay any attention. Cake had something as well. I didn't, couldn't pay attention. I was in naan withdrawal.

2 comments:

  1. Rotti is it not? Stuff is awesome, with the red curry i think. NOM NOM NOM!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. Rotti. Couldn't remember the name of it for the life of me.

    ReplyDelete