Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A Message From Mama's Boy

Yesterday, after eating our lunch at Kim Son, Mama's Boy required a trip to the men's room, during which, he felt compelled to photograph and describe the urinals therein. Below is his take. The Mama's Boy Speaketh!


Even though I am a frequent restroom user during lunch hour, never have I seen such ingenuity applied to something that doesn't really need it. I guess this is the pre-precursor to the auto flush? Seems funny that the whole time you are relieving yourself the water will be flowing. I wonder how many people are actually confused when they step up to these or are actually scared by this technology and decide that the stalls are safer. Needless to say, the guy that designed this didn't like touching the flush handles. It actually made me come to the realization that urinal handles prolly got other guys junk juice on'em. Just sayin'.

1 comment: